Thursday 15 April 2010

Anna Turner from Saltmine Creative Company based in Dudley. Interview!

Hey Anna

just wondering how the plans for the Graphic Design Year out programme are going?

I finish in approximately 6 weeks and starting to see what placements are out there so thought I'd just enquire again.

I have recently just finished a project designing a window for Ted Baker as part of a YCN competition brief, and I am very pleased with it so have attached the file incase you would like to take a look. Me and my work partner Sophie were asked to design a window to show Ted Bakers Autumn collections, and they didn't want to see any designs with leaves like you see in alot of windows around Autumn. They wanted to see quirkiness with a British feel to it. Therefore we did 'Blown Away by Ted Baker' with the mannequin looking like it is being blown away in the window, with an animation in the background showing objects being blown across the screen including a tea party and a cow. The customer would be blown by fans as they entered the shop to involve them in the sequence.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Katherine Speak






Hey Katherine

Thank-you for sending those documents through. I'm sorry for the delay in replying and the amount of time you've been waiting!

I do have some good news though. I have been speaking with our Creative Arts Director and we would like to invite you for Interview on the 10th June.

Let me know if this date is OK and I will then send you some more information, on the time of your interview and what you need to bring!

Thanks

Anna
Year Out Co-ordinator
Saltmine Trust





Hey Anna

Thats great news! Yes more than happy to receive the extra information on the interview!

Thankyou

Katherine

No comments: