Thursday 15 April 2010

Kate Tulip - Placement Enquiry at Tigerprint (Currently waiting for reply)

After Mick Greers talk today, I decided to take his advice immediately and contact TIGERPRINT as they were offering a two week placement, so I thought I'd pop this in my blog anyway.


Hey Kate

I am studying Graphic Design at Stockport College in Cheshire, graduating in July! I have 2 weeks left until the deadline for all modules, but whilst working away trying to get everything done I decided to have a break and look at some agencies' websites.

I stumbled across your website just by chance and have been looking at it for quite some time, and noticed you organize placements for creatives wanting to know more about the industry. 

Just to give you a very brief explanation of what I'll be doing over the next few months:
My deadline is the 7th May, and then after that the next month is combined of getting things ready for the graduates exhibition.
I have an interview for a year long placement in June that I think, if I get it, will start on the September, so I was just enquiring as to whether I would be able to apply for the 2 week placement at Tigerprint? or come and show you my portfolio? 

Kindest Regards

Katherine Speak

BA Hons Graphic Design Level 3
Stockport College

No comments: